Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day Three: On the Bright Side

I complain, a lot. At least I think I do. Today, I'm in the mood to complain. But, for everything I complain about, I will write something positive.

>> I sent emails to 3 colleges in Puerto Rico about admissions there, an email to my university about a portion of my application to PR they'd need to fill out and an email to my parents a week ago. I have yet to get any responses.

On the bright side... It's 80 degrees and sunny out. I love this weather.

>> I started trying to get in shape in the event that I do join the military... not that it would hurt either way. My abs are killing me and I can't do a single sit up today.

On the bright side... I can do 25 push ups off the counter instead of the wall.

>> Facebook says I have 109 friends. Out of 109, I talk to maybe 2. I don't even like half the people on my friendslist, but I feel like I'd be offending them if I deleted them.

On the bright side... I know who my [2] real friends are.

>> My phone's been acting ridiculous and drops my phone calls. Constantly. T-Mobile wasn't very helpful in trying to fix it the last 3 times I've talked to someone from the company about this problem.

On the bright side... The text messaging feature still works. It hasn't hindered my conversations with my boyfriend.

Well, I feel better getting that all out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment